Hello friends, now we are providing information with respect to How to set a password in GBwhatsApp. If you set a password to GBWhatsApp automatically it protects your chat data from everyone. For that download the latest version of GBWhatsApp and enjoy the advanced features. In this internet world, a lot of social networking apps are available. Today we are talking about GBwhatsApp.
Set Password For GBwhatsApp
If you are using WhatsApp then we recommended that you take the upgrade to GBwhatsApp. So, it provides a lot of advanced features to the users. Not only that users got high privacy for their personal chat in Application. Here we are giving simple steps to set the password in this app. All those steps by step process and screenshots are mentioned below.
- If you haven’t installed the GBwhatsApp on your device then, download the latest version of GBwhatsApp on Android device.
- Once, the download is completed then install the APK on your device.
- Then open the GBwhatsApp App home page on your Android smartphone or PC.
- Now press the menu button to open the setting option to set the password.
- After clicking on the menu button, then automatically new page will appear on your device screen and click on GB Settings option.
Tips To Hide GBWhatsapp Chats From Others
- Now the user has to see different types of settings options on the page.
- To set the password in GBwhatsApp you need to click on the Lock option.
- After a tap on lock option, you need to go to the next page.
- On that page, you have to select the Enable passcode option.
- Then click on the Enable passcode option.
- After that, you need to enter the password two times to enable this advanced feature.
- Now you have successfully locked your GBwhatsApp Apk 2020 on your device.
- Once, the lock is enabled then automatically application asks you the password to open GBwhatsApp.
Above mentioned process is a simple way to set the password on GBwhatsApp. If you want to disable the option, then again you need to go to lock option or you can change old password to a new password.
Steps To Change Password On GBWhatsApp
- First, go to lock option and click on the change password option.
- After that, you need to enter your current password two times.
- Then enter the new password two times.
- After that, your password will be automatically changed.
Steps To Disable Password On GBwhatsApp
- Now you need to click on three dots.
- The new page will appear in that click on the GB settings option.
- After that now tap on lock option.
- Select Disable passcode option in screen
- Enter the password two times to disable it.
Nowadays all are using GBwhatsApp 2020 for messaging purpose. It is the same as WhatsApp App but GBwhatsApp gives advanced features. So, in this article, we provide information about GBwhatsApp and how to set a new password, how to change the old password to a new password and steps to disable that password in the application. To know more about GBWhatsapp just tune our web portal gbwa.info and get the complete details.